Can confirm GHL Control Center works under Linux Mint.

  • Thread starter Thread starter HuduVudu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
3,452
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not set up the USB under linux I did that before I blew away my windows machine. However when I converted to Linux Mint I loaded Wine and installed the Control Center and everything is working. Some of the icons where missing but having had set up under windows before I knew that they were. This also could have been because I forgot to change Wine from windows 7 to windows 10. Anyway, I am happy to be away from the windows operating system and that this went so smoothly gives me hope that windows will eventually be a relic of the past. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new