Can hermit crab kill a carpet anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprungson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
670
Reaction score
590
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clown has thrown like 2 snails and a hermet crab into my carpets mouth. I noticed a shell sticking out it's mouth but also the carpets inside looks a little shredded. Thoughts?
 
Pictures will help. I've had nems eat hermit crabs before, a couple other corals too. Usually the shell is expelled shortly after.
 
Pictures will help. I've had nems eat hermit crabs before, a couple other corals too. Usually the shell is expelled shortly after.
20200525_153215.jpg
20200525_153141.jpg
 
looks like hes pooping. And hermits shouldnt be a problem
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new