Can I add my clowns?

Calebb8133

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Messages
527
Reaction score
177
Location
Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I add my clowns now? They r small only about 2-3" ORA clowns. Right now they r sitting in a basket in my 72G and I feel bad for them and want to get them in their new home! I started with 60lb of CaribSea live sand and about 20lb of live rock and more then half a bottle of biospira. The cycle seems to have finished based on my test as pictured below. I am going to dose some microbactr7 for a little while when it comes in on Friday. Also weekly water changes. I do want to be careful though because they r $50 each and my favorite fish so don't want to lose them. I am testing daily though so if there is a spike I can do something about it.

F10F2921-E723-4331-93E1-AD5E63D3994D.jpeg
 
If I add them it will be tomorrow because I am not going to be at home today
 
Yup add them. I've set up two tanks where I've added caribisea plus biosphira and one small block of marine pure block and added clowns day 1.
 
Yup add them. I've set up two tanks where I've added caribisea plus biosphira and one small block of marine pure block and added clowns day 1.
oh yeah and I also have some bio blocks coming thx
 
Oh btw my marine pure block was from my existing tank and that's why I added clown day 1
Oh well that makes sense
I do have another established tank I could do that but I am just going to add them to the 34G directly
 
Oh well that makes sense
I do have another established tank I could do that but I am just going to add them to the 34G directly
Yeah I would so that and then once you feel your sand and rocks have a good population of bacteria you could move the marine pure block back
 
Yeah I would so that and then once you feel your sand and rocks have a good population of bacteria you could move the marine pure block back
Think u misunderstood. When I get the I am going to put them directly into the new tank. The other tank is already established but I don't really want to mix the two systems
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new