Can I add my second clownfish now?

Should I be okay adding second clown?

  • No keep waiting

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

BombadBrad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
27
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here’s the low down…
I have had my first fish for about two months now. He’s doing great and growing. I wanted to buy a clownfish pair but at the time my LFS only had one. This clownfish is now at 1.5”. If I got a smaller clownfish, say 1-1.25”, would this be a big enough size difference to allow them to pair up successfully? Also, I’m thinking about ordering from Dr. Reef. What do you guys think?

74C02018-262F-407E-9757-069040B73E66.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new