Can I bypass control unit on Jebao DCP-2500?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjencek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jjencek

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
179
Reaction score
100
Location
Prague - Czech Republic
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Jebao DCP-2500 pump and the power source is working fine, but the control unit is gone. Has anybody tried to connect the power source directly to the pump skipping the control unit?
 
Don't do that! That brushless pump need a controller to operate. Notice the 3 wires, not 2...
 
Don't do that! That brushless pump need a controller to operate. Notice the 3 wires, not 2...
Not that I like it, but thank you for the answer. So I now have only spare parts because replacing the controller is just not cost effective.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new