Can I 'frag' christmas tree worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter firepig36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

firepig36

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
15
Location
south korea
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As it said on the title,can I frag christmas tree worm into a small pieces containing worms with not damaging them?
 
As it said on the title,can I frag christmas tree worm into a small pieces containing worms with not damaging them?
For clarification here, would you be fragging the coral the worms came in, or would you be fragging the worms themselves?

Because you should be able to frag the coral without problems, but I personally wouldn't recommend fragging the worms (it may still work, given how strong the regenerative capabilities of worms are, but it might also kill the worms).
 
You can break the structure / coral that they are in, yes. That being said, you may damage some of them in the process. As said by @ISpeakForTheSeas , I would not attempt to "frag" the worms themselves.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new