Can I grow LPs with this ?

RaeRae

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
546
Reaction score
46
Location
Mt Airy,nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting a 29 bio on Saturday with a stock hood. I want a tank full of z/p and higher end chalice with some scan. Is it possible with the stock hood?
 
Even chalice? That's what I'm looking for. Its a stock 34watt 10k light one white, one blue.
 
The z/p would be fine I don't know about the chalices tho I would just upgrade the lights if you can.
 
my brother has a biocube w PC w an aditional reefbrite xho led.
he's been able to keep chalices!
 
Chalices don't need much light; I keep some in partial shade even. I would think you have enough light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new