Can I see your trigger sumps!

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
642
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Putting together a 125 with trigger sapphire 34 sump. I wanna see yours
 
Bump for assistance :)
 
Well, not exactly the 34 but here was my platinum cube.
C1EFE3F0-ABB3-44AF-B490-C57C1398AF08.jpeg
CFC907A8-459B-433A-A140-86DAC2977CEF.jpeg
0B96AEE4-A61B-4921-B5D0-CD838665C1E9.jpeg
FB86A4C6-050D-4D95-B8C5-DB574C54B3E1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new