Can not update ai prime 16hd

abel305

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Ai Prime 16hd that will not let me update the firmware therefor I can not connect the light to the app/phone. I have tried resetting the light multiple times as well as the app with no luck. When I try to update the firmware i will get a message on the app saying either TIMEOUT or DISCONNECTED. I have also tried to update it using both andriod and ios versions. The app does recognize the light and will even make it light up when asked to identify the light but that's about it. My light has the following versions installed:
Firmware: 1.3.10
File system: 1.1.0
Product OS: 1.3.10
Radio: 3.1.0
WLAN: 3.1.0
 
Is it still within warranty? If so, I would simply contact support for well.... support! :-)

If not, give it a factory reset and try from scratch.

Make sure you know whether it's the bluetooth- or the WiFi version. Might make a difference if your bluetooth is switched off.
 
I have a Ai Prime 16hd that will not let me update the firmware therefor I can not connect the light to the app/phone. I have tried resetting the light multiple times as well as the app with no luck. When I try to update the firmware i will get a message on the app saying either TIMEOUT or DISCONNECTED. I have also tried to update it using both andriod and ios versions. The app does recognize the light and will even make it light up when asked to identify the light but that's about it. My light has the following versions installed:
Firmware: 1.3.10
File system: 1.1.0
Product OS: 1.3.10
Radio: 3.1.0
WLAN: 3.1.0
I have a Ai Prime 16hd that will not let me update the firmware therefor I can not connect the light to the app/phone. I have tried resetting the light multiple times as well as the app with no luck. When I try to update the firmware i will get a message on the app saying either TIMEOUT or DISCONNECTED. I have also tried to update it using both andriod and ios versions. The app does recognize the light and will even make it light up when asked to identify the light but that's about it. My light has the following versions installed:
Firmware: 1.3.10
File system: 1.1.0
Product OS: 1.3.10
Radio: 3.1.0
WLAN: 3.1.0
I’m having the same exact problem at the moment. Did you ever get it resolved?
 
Same as well, I have contacted AI and their response so far, reset, try other apps (Mobius and MyAi). Waiting to hear what they will do. Should have gone with Radion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new