Can not update ai prime 16hd

abel305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Ai Prime 16hd that will not let me update the firmware therefor I can not connect the light to the app/phone. I have tried resetting the light multiple times as well as the app with no luck. When I try to update the firmware i will get a message on the app saying either TIMEOUT or DISCONNECTED. I have also tried to update it using both andriod and ios versions. The app does recognize the light and will even make it light up when asked to identify the light but that's about it. My light has the following versions installed:
Firmware: 1.3.10
File system: 1.1.0
Product OS: 1.3.10
Radio: 3.1.0
WLAN: 3.1.0

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it still within warranty? If so, I would simply contact support for well.... support! :)

If not, give it a factory reset and try from scratch.

Make sure you know whether it's the bluetooth- or the WiFi version. Might make a difference if your bluetooth is switched off.

jerad13sd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Ai Prime 16hd that will not let me update the firmware therefor I can not connect the light to the app/phone. I have tried resetting the light multiple times as well as the app with no luck. When I try to update the firmware i will get a message on the app saying either TIMEOUT or DISCONNECTED. I have also tried to update it using both andriod and ios versions. The app does recognize the light and will even make it light up when asked to identify the light but that's about it. My light has the following versions installed:
I’m having the same exact problem at the moment. Did you ever get it resolved?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back