can some one I'd my new corals please

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ashley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
492
Reaction score
139
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some new corals can some one please I'd these sorry if they are on the wrong category

20160304_141746.jpg


20160304_141740.jpg


20160304_141725.jpg


20160304_141456.jpg
 
#1 and #3 are carnations (Non-photosynthetic). They usually are very difficult to keep.#2 is some type of Acropora. Need plenty of light and stable water conditions. The last is a fungia. This one shouldn't be too hard to keep.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new