Can some one ID this acro for me?

John Bolden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
1,497
Location
granville ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this as a freebee in a buy 2 get one free and thought I would take a chance on a acro!
1692037412566.png
 
I got this as a freebee in a buy 2 get one free and thought I would take a chance on a acro!
1692037412566.png
Hard to see on my phone but looks like green blue tenius acro and a nice freebie
 
L
I got this as a freebee in a buy 2 get one free and thought I would take a chance on a acro!
1692037412566.png
Looks like a tenuis. Trade name, no idea. Most aren't important and based on color.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new