Can someone help identify these?

brunyan25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!
I recently was cleaning my pump and noticed these weird white caccoon like things all over my filteration chambers. I can’t find out what they are! Anyone know ? If you do know, are they bad? If so how do I get rid of them?

A02EC30D-D7A6-49DF-9845-CEBC44011C64.jpeg 2C7AA0BF-E198-40E4-AD96-A7D168F1CD87.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new