Can someone help identify this slug thing?

Baebae

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
57
Location
78539
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was watching my tank while feeding and saw some movement. I'm new to the hibby so I don't know a lot of different organisms.. anyone know what this is?? I think it might be a sea slug (cuz it moves just like a snail or slug) but I cant find anything that looks like it online. Should I be worried? I read that some might eat corals.. any tips help!

IMG_8835.jpg IMG_8835.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new