Can someone help identify what this is????

Aaron Davis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
276
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I noticed the other day that I have these white, sticky looking substances on some of my live rock and I'm trying to figure out what the heck it is. Is it a pest, disease, or.........? I had 2 snowflake eels die one after the other after only having each one for a week. So I'm trying to investigate and find out what's in my tank that could have killed them. I'm leaning toward parasites, but none of my other fish have been ill nor have they died. Any help telling me what this is would be great! Thanks

Aaron

IMG_0343.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new