Can someone help me id this critter

  • Thread starter Thread starter racsoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

racsoh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
246
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help me id this critter that I found on my coral? Is it good bad? Should I remove it?
Thanks in advance!

20250131_075854.jpg 20250131_075905.jpg
 
Aiptasia
 
Aiptasia, I would remove it before it spreads
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new