Can someone help me id this critter

  • Thread starter Thread starter racsoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

racsoh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
246
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help me id this critter that I found on my coral? Is it good bad? Should I remove it?
Thanks in advance!

20250131_075854.jpg 20250131_075905.jpg
 
Aiptasia
 
Aiptasia, I would remove it before it spreads
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new