Can someone ID this coral for me

TheLoneCopepod

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the girl at my LPS told me the name but I forgot it by the time I got home. I love this piece though it is mesmerizing

Screenshot_20200928-150341_Instagram.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new