Can someone ID this for me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snookin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snookin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
795
Reaction score
800
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
acan.jpg

I was told it is an Acan....but what type is it?
 
My guess would be acan lord

Acanthastrea Lordhowensis, I might have spelled it a little wrong.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new