Can someone ID this??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefgirly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefgirly

Reef Girl
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2025
Messages
192
Reaction score
143
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can some someone Id this. I just found it swimming in my tank. It was slow enough for me to catch it with my hand. It feels hard I think?

I added a new black clownfish today and just added some frozen mysis shrimp from a package from Petco. But I haven’t seen it before today.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new