Can someone ID this?

Pizza2049

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
13
Location
panama City Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this yellowish/brownish things growing on the LR? A short backstory, family and I went thru hurricane Michael and I lost everything in this tank (29 biocube). After the power was restored and the shops were back open I reset up tank. It’s been running for about a year before I added a cleanup crew. I stripped all the GHA from the rock and these were underneath! Thanks for your help in advance!

51B0962E-5DD1-4C4D-9408-1FA87DC3DB61.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new