Can someone identify under microscope? Diatoms? Dinos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryshark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Another one.
 

Attachments

  • 2CAA4220-02D1-4828-8FD7-5BE56F9EB8F5.jpeg
    2CAA4220-02D1-4828-8FD7-5BE56F9EB8F5.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 86
Saw your post on Macks. Those people can help you out. Glad the majority of the small stuff is diatoms. Good luck sir
 
Saw your post on Macks. Those people can help you out. Glad the majority of the small stuff is diatoms. Good luck sir
Thanks for referring that. I want to leave a link to this thread because the movie is probably the best view I have for now and I can’t figure out how to post it there. I never actually used Facebook.
 
This is a swab from the glass of my 2mo tank. Diatoms?
 

Attachments

  • 1286EACC-827A-4ED1-AA82-B391CB120516.jpeg
    1286EACC-827A-4ED1-AA82-B391CB120516.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 76

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new