Can someone name this coral

kvanorsdale

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
37
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what type of coral this is I know they are not the best pictures
20170120_223526.jpg
20170120_223518.jpg
 
+1 on the Acan. Looks a bit rough. Was it recently fragged/cut? I'd say keep it in lower flow and lower light to keep if from loosing color/tissue.
 
I have it under a rock ledge so the led doesn't shine right on it and any ideas on the recovering time for it thanks for answering this is my first coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new