Can we address grammar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmann124
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmann124

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
883
Reaction score
212
Location
Knoxville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bc2ab246ebd268edd2dfb073998f20ba.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing this! Its much appreciated! I'm often surprised by how many people butcher there grammer and spelling, and then they're posts don't make good cents and their not affective. It makes me loose my mind! You're pitcher is very helpful! Were did you find it?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Thanks for sharing this! Its much appreciated! I'm often surprised by how many people butcher there grammer and spelling, and then they're posts don't make good cents and their not affective. It makes me loose my mind! You're pitcher is very helpful! Were did you find it?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ow my brain
 
What gets to me the most on here and on the FB posts is the use of Sell and Sale.

"I have this to sale" "I would like to sale this"

"I only have one for sell"
 
As someone with a college education, and severe dyslexia I can not tell you how tired and worn this topic has become.

Your place in the grammar police academe is solid, congrats.


:p :rolleyes:
 
As someone with a college education, and severe dyslexia I can not tell you how tired and worn this topic has become.

Your place in the grammar police academe is solid, congrats.


:p :rolleyes:
I'm so thankful for your approval.
 
Thanks for sharing this! Its much appreciated! I'm often surprised by how many people butcher there grammer and spelling, and then they're posts don't make good cents and their not affective. It makes me loose my mind! You're pitcher is very helpful! Were did you find it?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D


My......brain.....
 
It bottles the mind.

You mean we don't get French benefits?

Thanks for sharing this! Its much appreciated! I'm often surprised by how many people butcher there grammer and spelling, and then they're posts don't make good cents and their not affective. It makes me loose my mind! You're pitcher is very helpful! Were did you find it?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And yet your punctuation is perfect, LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new