Can you change the times Trident tests?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ippyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
5,503
Reaction score
32,586
Location
West Yellowstone
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would rather have the trident perform the tests at 3 and 9 instead of 12 and 6. Is there anyway to do this? All I can find is to increase the number of tests. Thanks
 
No. The Trident schedule times are hard-set and cannot be changed. When you choose the schedule, it shows you the times each test will run:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 9.49.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 9.49.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 9.49.43 AM.png
 
No. The Trident schedule times are hard-set and cannot be changed. When you choose the schedule, it shows you the times each test will run:

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 9.49.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 9.49.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 9.49.43 AM.png
That's what I thought. It would be nice to be able to change the times. hopefully in a future update. Thanks
 
I suppose you could change the clock in the apex, but then you’d have to adjust any outlets that trigger based on time. Probably not worth it LOL.
 
I suppose you could change the clock in the apex, but then you’d have to adjust any outlets that trigger based on time. Probably not worth it LOL.
That is the only thing I could figure out, and no way. Having to recode everything after figuring out the new times would be a nightmare. I just hope they allow it in a future update.
 
Honestly it seems like a scam to force a minimum amount of reagent use daily.

Id personally like to only test once every 48 hours and every other other piece of equipment for the apex has advanced scheduling features so no other reason seems plausible then $$$ scam
 
Honestly it seems like a scam to force a minimum amount of reagent use daily.

Id personally like to only test once every 48 hours and every other other piece of equipment for the apex has advanced scheduling features so no other reason seems plausible then $$$ scam
Heres how,
 
Yes, what?
I believe they were answering the OPs question, because there is a way to change the time or number of tests that the trident does. I have never did it on mine but the video posted showed how to get into the settings for trident by changing the url to access it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new