Can you feed Red Sea AB+ cold?

maxemorris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
168
Reaction score
55
Location
Gainesville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to direct feed my coral using Red Sea AB+. Can I baste it onto the coral straight out of the fridge (cold) or should I let it thaw out to room temperature?

I feel the cold would shock the coral, but I see tons of feeding videos and I imagine not everyone is doing that.

What are your thoughts?
 
No corals naturally eat “basting” in the reef. Dump it in and let the corals eat it from the drift.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new