Can you help ID this frag?

Squeven

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
38
Location
Tacoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this frag for free, but the person I got it from didn’t remember what it was. It kind of looks like a chalice. I want to know so I can place it in the right spot.
22EA986B-80C0-4C12-8E15-4CAB70EFC5E5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new