Can you Ignore trending threads?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way to make them not show up unfortunately. Trending threads are just that, threads that are trending. For me I'm more bothered by all the adds I have to look at for live sales and things that I can not participate in. Not even a Premium membership can get you out of looking at them. ;Shifty

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So tired of seeing the same trending threads up there for months/years at a time ( The Miracle Tank with 969 pages of just personal jabber) and 6 of 10 top threads being R2R Question of Day threads.
Hey I’m sorry you feel that way about the thread :(
I am a fairly active member on that thread. It is more then just personal jabber. All of it eventually relates back to the hobby of reefing. Some of us use reefing as an escape from the stresses of life. Others use it for healing after a loss or a change in life. We are family on it. If any of us have a question about reefing atleast 1 or more member is quick to answer with guidance or where to find the best info on the subject.
You are more then welcome to come join the family if you would like we love having other members join in!
Have a great day :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back