Can you name this acro? I cannot.

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2021
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
3,533
Location
Jacksonville, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's slightly less purple. Like a dark lavender.

1000006249.png
 
On a more serious note, the Vivid Aquariums Yellow Tip Tort was the closest I could find in color (I am not equipped to analyze skeletal structure):

1714539102854.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new