Can you share my video?

hydra works

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm not a spammer just made a cool video about maroon clownfish and wanted to share with you guys but I'm asking because I was banned from other forum without making anything bad, just post my video there.
To avoid commit such mistake again I'm politely asking if you could share my video here and watch it if you like please comment there.
This is 100% reef marine fish related, not spam.
And not posting because I wanted to ask first.
 
I don’t see why not people post videos of their fish tanks all the time
 
Hi, I'm not a spammer just made a cool video about maroon clownfish and wanted to share with you guys but I'm asking because I was banned from other forum without making anything bad, just post my video there.
To avoid commit such mistake again I'm politely asking if you could share my video here and watch it if you like please comment there.
This is 100% reef marine fish related, not spam.
And not posting because I wanted to ask first.
As long as it's not an advertisement for your business, please post your video. We love good content and participation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new