Canary blenny okay?

Sean_Jacob228

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
173
Reaction score
61
Location
mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my canary blenny about 3 weeks now. Never really see him swim up top to eat but I see it pick algae off rocks, glass. He’s pretty active but today I notice this white discoloration on this one side of his body. I have some may pics as well as my parameters.

IMG_6677.jpeg IMG_6676.jpeg IMG_6675.jpeg IMG_6674.jpeg IMG_6648.jpeg
 
This belongs in the fish disease section, report this original post and moderation will move it. That way it will get the proper attention.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new