Canary wrasse making his first debut

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliramos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eliramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
419
Location
west palm beach florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg


I know sometimes these guys go missing for months but I just purchased him yesterday and I was lucky enough to catch him on his way out for the first time!
 
Congrats, Ive tried 3 of them, never with any success, every time it burrowed some invert like a reef lobster or such would get it
 
LOL yea he also ate some others , problem is his cave is in the back corner of my tank, so to get him out I have to remove all the rock just to get him, I did come up with a conclusion, dont get fish that burrow...LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new