Candy Cane Coral placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter AGWL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AGWL

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
73
Location
Washington State
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question... Candy Canes: place them on the substrate or on a rock? I've seen conflicting information and wanted to see what works best for y'all.
 
Mine are on rock in around 150 par
IMG_4212.jpeg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new