Candy cane looking funny

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilbert23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gilbert23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
9
Location
northfield
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a flow issue? I know it’s splitting on the head that’s looks funny my other candy cane is doing just fine right by it.

IMG_2512.jpeg IMG_2513.jpeg IMG_2514.jpeg
 
Flow, light, nutrients all play apart in how corals split and grow.

It looks healthy.
 
yeah I know everything is consistent in my tank. I check the levels like crazy since I bottomed out my phos and nitrates a couple weeks back got an Algea problem along the way with it lol. Seems like a flow issue probably will move it thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new