Cannot use Radions with T5’s

  • Thread starter Thread starter jason7570
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jason7570

IG Riot_Corals
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
278
Reaction score
87
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
settings? I’ve been keeping reef tanks for 12 years and this one is a mystery. If I move my radion a couple inches ( no wires even close to touching) from my new retrofit kit it either shuts off or it goes in to display settings I.e, goes through all color options. It pretty much goes crazy.. I move it away from the t5’s Works fine move it closer goes crazy again . Is there a setting on the gen 3 pros that will allow me to use a t5 combo?
 
Problem solved.... I guess the actinics were interfering with the buttons on top. Disabled the buttons , works fine. Weird!
 
It might not even be close to a answer, but I've seen similar questions on positioning Radions around hanging brackets and sometimes the answer turned out to as simple as disabling the buttons on top of the Radion.
 
I guess you figured it out as I was typing.
 
That’s what it was.... who knew?
It came up a few years ago when I had a problem with my fixtures being too close to a bracket
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new