Canon 60d body! Excellent condition

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2016
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
1,833
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have finally upgraded and although the canon 60d served me well, it's time to part ways. It is in great condition and only has a shutter count of 17470 where as the body has a typical shutter count of a 100k plus. Tons of life left!

It will be the body only with the original box, battery charger, battery, and strap.

New price 7/22/18

$340 shipped


Please pm me with any questions.
No returns.

Some photos I took with this body will be shown.

2A08AF8B-713B-4F7E-BA28-0F7DD4A1EA30.jpeg
312E530C-EB06-47BA-9DF5-16A3BFDBBEE4.jpeg
6CA2156B-86A9-482C-BF4D-73EE9E32C7AD.jpeg
B8DD243B-FE95-44EB-B012-BEF62779704E.jpeg
30D21D58-FBFF-410B-8D73-6CC7E10C6D69.jpeg
A2519F66-6D99-42AC-875E-89C4E85B8BAA.jpeg
B1A01F9D-58B9-4430-AB49-9F55216636AB.jpeg
50AF737B-3E2E-45A9-884B-A11976EA4E7D.jpeg
C8C312A5-E174-4D1B-9C3B-395FDD7E842E.jpeg
606EAE82-D31D-4FCC-92BA-1D53F5EE9B8E.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'm in the market for a camera, did a quick Google search and found this model at a cheaper price.

Not sure if your offer has accessories that I missed.

Ok.. not sure why this comment was created? If you didn’t like the price, feel free to pm with an offer. This is the price that I posted and stand behind it. Otherwise by all means go buy whatever you found elsewhere. Thank you!
 
Bump
 
NEW PRICE ALERT:


$340 shipped.
 
Bump
 
330 shipped and I’ll throw in some accessories.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new