Canopy FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stock marineland 200DD canopy. Could easily be modified to fit any rectangle 4 foot tank by cutting the back side to wherever you need it. I.E. 75g 90g 180 tall no prob.

It is black with a piano hinge front that lifts for access the whole way across front. There are also 2 feeding doors on the front but you will need to make new doors because I used them on my new build. I'm not using this one because I just made a new one that fits my needs a bit better.

I'd like $125 to add to my fish fund but any reasonable offers will be accepted.

This is the canopy, that whole front piece flips up creating nice access and a shelf for glueing frags...

0924131117_zps7665ee7c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new