Canopy weight for a 40g breeder

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kammetal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kammetal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
429
Reaction score
174
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m building a 40g breeder peninsula stand/canopy.
All is going well except I’m worried about the canopy being to heavy? I have a back up plan to add wood around the tank to support the canopy any ideas
7aba61b86e721a98dc9a919cbdded1bc.jpg
247ea5ee812dcc28185271d505c44868.jpg
 
Woah - this is awesome! I'm about to build a canopy for a 40 breeder myself... what did you end up doing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new