Canopy

rah_reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
India
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a rimless aquarium but due to the light spill I have a wooden canopy placed on the top of it. The Tank is 3/4 inch thick and heavy. Is it safe with the woodwork on it.

Pls share some thoughts.
 
IMHO, odds are that with a 3/4" glass tank, you'll be OK.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new