Cant connect my sicce sdc 6.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter crazyleo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

crazyleo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
94
Reaction score
97
Location
Montreal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Got another sicce pump for my uv, and I've hit a wall... I powered up the pump, but it's not creating the SICCE network for the initial install. The only answers I've found are "check your router settings" and "reset the pump by pressing eco and pause". The first is useless because I'm not there yet, and the second doesnt work because I don't have either of those buttons. All I have are "+" and "-". Anyone know how I'm supposed to install this bloody thing? I have a sdc 9 for my return and it was the easiest install in the world. This ones trying to drive me crazy...
 
Does your router have a capability for a 2G network? Some routers default to 5G and you have to do something to open the 2G access. If I’m not mistaken, the SICCE pumps required 2G.
 
It's all good. Turns out I had clicked on the wrong SDC pump. Both are working with the app but now my apex isn't controlling my return pump anymore. If I turn it off from the tile, it does nothing.
 
Another update. Everything's working now... shut everything down and rebooted the apex and it fixed itself... thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new