Cant connect Rossmont waver controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter acro_lover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

acro_lover

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
127
Reaction score
20
Location
Manassas, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, i need help. I know that Rossmont are long gone but I have an old Rossmont controller with 2 pumps. I downloaded old apk file for the Rossmont "In touch" app. Then i connected the app to the Rossmont network and when i try to connect the app to the controller is says: "Incorrect serial number detected. Reset and retry". I reset it multiple time, but still doesn`t want to connect. Sometimes is says: " Are you sure that the device is connected to the Rossmont network. Reset and retry." Anyone knows how to make it work?

Screenshot_20241205-223327_Rossmont inTouch.png Screenshot_20241205-223323_Rossmont inTouch.png Screenshot_20241205-223319_Rossmont inTouch.png Screenshot_20241205-223305_Settings.png Screenshot_20241205-223247_Rossmont inTouch.png
 
I’m wondering if the app service is shutdown now. I personally have never heard of rossmonts before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new