can't find Saltwater molly

I just buy fresh water mollies and turn them to saltwater. I just put them in a bucket with an inch or two of water and use some airline tube to fast drip acclimate or just add a cup of water every 15min for a couple hours. I typically dip them in paragaurd for 15min before I put them into a saltwater system. Once they are done with a dip I rinse them with saltwater and put them in your system or QT tank.
 
Yup buy freshwater and acclimate to salt.

reefbuilders YouTube has a good video on acclimating mollies
 
Found some. Aquatica in Tinley Park IL has them for sale. So far it eats all day long in my evo 13.5. i have the molly in there with a clown and the clown is trying to pair with him lol
 
Cool part was they were breed in saltwater. No long acclamation. Very happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new