Cant find Varios 4 impeller.

  • Thread starter Thread starter VaReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VaReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of any issues with the Varios 4 impellers. Can't find them any where.
 
Sorry should have stated, I am looking for the return pump impeller. Not the pin wheel impeller.
 
Sorry should have stated, I am looking for the return pump impeller. Not the pin wheel impeller.
I think you can changed. I did something similar with VarioS 6. I got a VarioS 8, to upgrade my skimmer pump, but pump did not have pin wheel, so I removed from my previous 6 and installed to 8.
Maybe you can do something similar, if you don't find it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new