Cant get on your site need to put in support ticket

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well after spending 2 hours trying to fix this ridiculous gyre pump "i once loved" i cannot get the right side of the pump to push water. i have tried taking the whole thing apart / switching paddles and still cant get it to work.

now super annoyed i try to get on your website and i it wont load from my phone from my mac, or from the wifes surface.

i need some advice what to do im almost had it with buying tons of paddles every month very tempting to switch back to something else.

sorry just super annoyed i can get a simple powerhead working and annoyed that in my 10 years of being in saltwater i have had to put more money into this pump than all my pumps combined

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck...they were not helpful at all after mine broke all paddles within a week. Motor kept binding, and snap. Wouldn't replace paddles, but offered to sell me some new ones. My Vortech's work ask the time, every time.

OP
OP
Djtonton

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get in touch with Carlos?

Yes he did reach out and sent me an article that i had already went through on your site i opened yet another set of new paddles and took the whole thing apart twice last night and so far its back working idk what i did to fix it

Back