Can't get PH to show up on display

  • Thread starter Thread starter veselym
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

veselym

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
645
Reaction score
126
Location
Great Falls, MT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just installed a PM1 to my Apex JR. and calibrated the probe...it won't show up on the display and I can't figure how to get it to

I went into PH setup and it is enabled
 
You have to add such to the display; Configuration > display setup
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new