Can't Stay Logged In?

  • Thread starter Thread starter puffy127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
1,013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there no option to stay logged in? I don't see any option when logging in on my computer.
 
Is there no option to stay logged in? I don't see any option when logging in on my computer.

You shouldn't be getting logged out unless you (or a program such as CCleaner) are clearing your cookies.
 
My browser clears cookies upon exiting. However, I can set exceptions to domains and stay logged in. For other forums, this only works if there is a check box to stay logged in, which R2R doesn't have.
 
We don't have the check box because we have our users set to "stay logged in." I am not sure why you are not.
 
Thanks. The issue was the domain - I had to enter the full domain with https:// into the exceptions list. All is good now. Thanks.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new