Can't update firmware doser 2 sa

Discussion in 'GHL Advanced Technology' started by minus9, Mar 3, 2018.

1. minus9

minus9 Active Member

I get error messages every time I try to update. I've tried the emergency route, no luck. Using windows 7 laptop with the latest GCC. I'm trying to update from 1.22 to 1.28
    I can't update the usbvcom driver on the laptop (says it's up to date), but it still shows the yellow asterisk.
    Any thoughts or suggestions?

Tags:

2. Marco@GHLUSA

Marco@GHLUSA GHL Team R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

Send me a PM please. I have a different drive for you to try, that should resolve your issue :)

JoshH likes this.
  3. minus9

minus9 Active Member

Sent! Thank you!

4. JoshH

JoshH Valuable Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Gotta love that customer service

5. minus9

minus9 Active Member

Finally got everything working again after the update. Thanks Marco! I will say it again, I really hate, PC's. Honestly, please make it possible to update firmware via the cloud or the app or better yet, a mac! Anyone else looking through this short thread, please write down your current fill levels, because you can't retrieve them if you have to use the backup file when everything goes bye, bye. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SETTINGS BEFORE YOU UPDATE FIRMWARE!!
    I love GHL products, but I can't stand that there's no native support for Apple users. Anyway, back to your Saturday, it's time to consume some tasty IPA! Cheers!

Draft saved Draft deleted