Capysolo's 70g corner

capysolo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Algonquin, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

My tank is a 70 gallon acrylic corner pentagon from Amiracle. There is a 20 gallon custom sump with full width refugium in front, built by Nano Sea Creations. I run an Aqua Euro classic 135 skimmer, Tunze Silence return pump, 2 Koralia Evo 750's, with Maxspect Razor 160w LEDs.

I have a pair of onyx clowns, a Midas blenny, an ember blenny, a yellow clown goby, a green clown goby, and a citron clown goby. I have corals ranging from finger leather, mushrooms, palys, zoas, lps, and my first sps (birds nest).

Haven't taken the time to take some good pictures, but here's one from my phone.
y4u6usy5.jpg
 
Looks good Mark!
 
Thanks guys. Maybe I'll try to get some better pics soon. I've added some stuff since this picture anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new