Cardinal Clash: Pajama vs. Banggai!

Cardinal Clash: Pajama vs. Banggai! Which do you prefer?

  • Pajama Cardinalfish!

    Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Banggai Cardinalfish!

    Votes: 75 71.4%
  • Impossible to choose!

    Votes: 10 9.5%

  • Total voters
    105

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,780
Reaction score
15,481
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today, two great beginner fish clash: the Pajama and Banggai Cardinalfish! Want something with a different look and generally peaceful in your reef? Look no further than these guys! But which do you prefer?

Cardinal Clash: Pajama vs. Banggai! Which do you prefer?

Versus-14.png
 
I prefer the look of a bangaii over cardinals!
 
why bangaii over pajama? Easier to keep? Hardier?
If my understanding is correct, there isn't much difference between the two as far as temperament, behavior, and overall ease of care. I think the decision between the two mostly comes down to cosmetics. That's the case for me, at least. :)

When I was a kid, I begged my dad to buy a lone Pajama Cardinalfish at a LFS because I was afraid he would never find a home because it wasn't particularly cute to me. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: We got the fish, and it was a model citizen who lived several years in our home reef! I still have a soft spot for those guys because of that experience.
 
I voted pajama, because of the colors, and who doesn't love wearing a nice warm pair of pajamas all day!
 
I voted pajama, because of the colors, and who doesn't love wearing a nice warm pair of pajamas all day!
I don't know how they survive, but I prefer them too. Mine literally move in slow motion, I have no idea how they fend off the other fish for pellets or shrimp.
 
I like the look on pajamas better also I did have 3 years ago no problem, that would be a problem with banggais
 
I like the Bengaiis because they are so easy to captive breed! We don't get CB Pajamas here.

Both are beautiful imo, just so exotic and different looking compared to most the fish we have access to.
 
Voted Bangaii mainly cause my wife like how they look a bit like freshwater angelfish. I myself find leaning towards pajama largely due to the colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new