• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CaribSea LifeRock

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,125
Reaction score
10,438
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Roughly 30-40 lbs of CaribSea LifeRock! Open boxes! This is what I didn’t use that was donated to me. The funds will be used towards maintaining a saltwater tank at a school. This retails for over $200 so it’s a great deal. Pickup only in the Lehigh Valley Area! I will also accept a $100 gift card to Something Fishy or Bulk Reef Supply and possibly trades.
390B7631-E184-442B-9AE1-3303F2A54270.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new