Carl's 120 Mixed Reef

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
1,595
Reaction score
473
Location
Tullahoma, Tn
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with a 60 gallon Marineland tank and stand, no sump! I bought the cheapest skimmer I could find ( bad idea), and a high end canister filter ( another bad idea). The idea was fish only to begin with.
 
Someone gave me a 120 gallon tank so I took it. Now it was time to find a sump and few more pieces of equipment.
 
Last edited:
5d7fd3986d42fb8e700c7755f1c4c7a9.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new